Saturday, May 5, 2018

I will make you a commission

I will make you a commission












About:

Hallo!
Welcome to my CartoonGig.

I'mNavi Paintera UndeadCartoonist/Character Designer andI'll draw you a commission in my Cartoonstyle.

How this gig works?

  1. send a request with most clear possible description of"What are you want? ". If you have reference of any type: Pictures, videos, screens, whatever, please share with the order, that help me to make a better job.
  2. I'll send a rough sketch for make any correction before to finish the drawing
  3. All the Best! you received an awesome drawing


Please feel free to contact me for anyquestion, I'll answer as soon as possible
cheers!






Reviews


quietguy:Brilliant :)

navipainter:Oh my glob! Thank you!

rockafansky:I've worked with navipainter three times now and I definitely plan to come back, always an absolutely fabulous experience and a beautiful final product! 11/10, definitely recommend!

navipainter:I love working also with Rockafansky. It's like meeting an old friend you haven't seen in a long time, sooo cool!

hpkomic:Seller was great to work with. I highly recommend you work with navipainter.


No comments:

Post a Comment