Sunday, May 6, 2018

I will helping you to make design graphics more interesting.

I will helping you to make design graphics more interesting.












About:

DIGITAL FUNNY CARICATURE is more impressive character

Terms of receipt of the order or instructions for buyers:

  • I need photos: NOT blurry and too small
  • $5 for one person portrait
  • Please see my gig extra for more options
  • Final Result, i will give you in a high resolution (300dpi) with my watermark.
  • This is important to protect my artwork, but if you want to remove that please to use mygig extra (add $5)
  • This is will be done in 3 days so do not rush me before the time's up

Reviews


molnipt:Very good seller. Perfect communication.

ozzyart1:thanks, hope you enjoy it\ncome back anytime

eljazayrilemhaj:Really happy with my pic. Good job.

ozzyart1:thank you very much, have a nice day

massreal:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment