Saturday, May 5, 2018

I will draw adorably cute and kawaii illustrations

I will draw adorably cute and kawaii illustrations












About:

Hello!Astarottehere!
you can call me "Yuki"
I came up with this gig to have fun and experience new characters~
My style is mostlykawaii / cute.
If you want a cute style, you are in the right gig~! ^_^
Great use for stickers, T-shirt designs, Emojis, Mascots and anything kawaii stuffs!

My Gig Instruction:

  • Send me Images / References.
  • you can give me Themes / Colors.
  • Add some description~ (more detailed much better).


My Prices:

  • $5 - Outline
  • $10 - Outline + Color
  • $15 - Outline+ Color +Details


What will you receive?

  • A.pngimage intransparent background
  • A.pngimage inwhite background

For Additional Characters:
You have to purchase the gig again to buy another character.


Extras:
  • 1 additional set of revisions ( $5 )
  • Commercial License - $20
  • Source Files - $20 + ( AI, EPS, SVG, PDF or PSD file of the drawing )

For custom commissions please do message me and i will give you a quote!

Note: I only do revisions twice.
Please be clear in giving descriptions
and make sure that it is final and you've decided.

Thank you :3

Reviews


ivanestinor:Great a++++++++

astarotte:Thank you again for the order! He is very awesome and cool

annakarina777:Beautiful results

astarotte:Thank you so much again for the order! She is awesome as always.

jctsukam:Awesome Artist! Thanks so much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment