Monday, May 14, 2018

I will draw a caricature from your photo gig1

I will draw a caricature from your photo gig1












About:

$5 FOR ONE Bamp;W HEADSHOT- + $10 for COLOR.
DELIVERY WITHIN 4 DAYS. EXTRA FAST: 48 HOURS. .

Steps:
1. place the order(ORDER NOW button), if you are not sure what to order, please contact me first.
2. send me the photo that you want drawn( Good quality),
3. receive drawing, complete the order and give review.

Reviews


bizrep:Thank you very much. The service that was provided was excellent, quick, and efficient. Seller delivered as promised which is always a plus. Thank you again, and I appreciate the quick turn around.

mountblade:The customer is elegant and with a nice personality.

yasminizardel:Thank you for your service.

mountblade:Great buyer!

kokchuen:Fastest delivery I have in Fiverr. Good artwork. Need a quick avatar? This is the seller you need to work with...


No comments:

Post a Comment