Sunday, May 6, 2018

I will draw vector portrait in gta style or any style

I will draw vector portrait in gta style or any style












About:

I will make your portrait into anyVector art portraitstyle

Send me a high resolution and good quality picture of you (not blurred, overcast, night shots, photo taken from a far or face covered by hand or objects).

Styles : vector art, Pencil Sketch, GTA or any style you prefer.

You'll get:

  • High resolution portrait300dpi JPEG/PNG Format. (Not more than 3000x2500 pixels)
  • Color(Except stated otherwise) portrait of head only for $10

NOTE : Please drop me a message about the project first.

Reviews


wwland:Great working with you as always. Can always count on you to deliver !! Thanks again.

grafxdesignpro:Thank you

wwland:As always went above and beyond. Thank you so much Blake!

grafxdesignpro:It’s always a pleasure working for you

mahanty04:I continue to go to grafxsdesignpro for an ongoing project. I consistently receive quality design work in a timely manner.


No comments:

Post a Comment