Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will draw a cute chibi couple anime cartoon for valentine

I will draw a cute chibi couple anime cartoon for valentine












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border"> Hi!

My name is Vico, I'm a freelancer illustrator artist.

I can do couple illustrations for Saint Valentine in these styles:

  • Chibi
  • Anime

The basic price is $5,00 USD for a black & white torso drawing with no background at 150dpi JPG. 

If you want a more complex gig, I can offer you these following extras:

  1. Fast delivery (48 hrs) - $10.00 USD
  2. Full body - $10.00 USD
  3. Basic colors - $10.00 USD

I will not do these:
  • - (+18) Adult Content.
  • - Furry.
  • - Religious theme. 
  • - Offensive content .

Disclaimer:  I reserve the right to post and share my artwork for portfolio use.

Thank you :)

Reviews


airsickpayload:Seller works fast and is easy to communicate with.\nI'm very satisfied with his/her work :).

vicococeres:Understanding costumer, great communication :)

jehangiraziz:Excellent work!

vicococeres:An absolute compressive costumer

eddiepalacios46:Amazing artwork i recommend this seller


No comments:

Post a Comment