Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will draw your character in anime or manga style illustration

I will draw your character in anime or manga style illustration












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border"> Hello, my name is Ekky. I am an Illustrator artist based on Anime Style from Indonesia, and i would love to draw any characters of your request. Anime Style~

I Will Do:

- OCs //including your avatar from other site and/or game(s)
- Any fanart
- Described character //it's not recommended though
- Yuri
- Soft NSFW Material


Will NOT Do:

- Furries / Anthros
- Complicated mecha (simple ones are okay)

I also like to draw new, challenging things so as long as it's not in my "Will NOT Do" list, you're free to ask me~

If you're interested please Contact me first before you start a Commission.

Reviews


jmay1337:Love it! Ekky never disappoints! There’s a reason I am a repeat customer and I recommend him 100%!!

jmay1337:Like always, good work!

jmay1337:The second order was just as great as the first! Ekky doesn’t disappoint.

jmay1337:The work was fast, and the amount of communication was great!

timbellas:Did a great job and communicated very well.


No comments:

Post a Comment