Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will draw your minimal vector style avatar

I will draw your minimal vector style avatar












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border"> For only $5, you can have this minimal version of vector avatar.


output Image will look straight less detail and simplify, can also be side views if you wish to.

Ideal as gifts for special someone or personal use
this avatar can be used for shirt and mugs designs and social media display picture.


Also offers half and full body.

Reviews


badashbabe:This was my third order and I could not be more pleased. Highly recommended.

harp5339:Sweet, thanks so much

andreikate_1:Outstanding Experience

badashbabe:Super easy and fast. Great communication and love the final product. Highly recommend.

badashbabe:Great quality and turn-around time. I couldn't be more satisfied and plan to buy more.


No comments:

Post a Comment