Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will draw a portrait from your image

I will draw a portrait from your image












About:

DRAWING FROM YOUR PICTURE

It is perfect when used as a representative image, gifts friends, family. Use in social media marketing, business cards, greeting cards, ....

Delivered as a digital image and can be used for printing.

  • Send me your portrait photo. I will paint your portrait in my style.
  • The color of the background or text (if any): you will make the request.
  • You can ask me to draw more than 1 person: By purchasing additional options enclosed in quantity.

Note:

  • Photos to draw (please send me your picture with as high resolution as possible)
  • The $ 5 order is drawn from the neck to the top. If you want to draw from the chest to the head or head enough body from your image. Please buy more extra gigs below

If you have any questions or questions other than the above information. Please contact me for more details.

If you want more file formats. Please refer to the options below for more information. Or contact me to exchange work.

Thank you

Reviews


adisapost:Great job - THANKS!

tienmx11:Thank you so much !

soupworld:great work as always! Thank you

tienmx11:Thank you so much!

falgunigohil:Very happy with the received work. Exactly what I wanted


No comments:

Post a Comment