Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will draw silly cartoons my style

I will draw silly cartoons my style












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border"> Cartoons, my style! I could draw ONE cartoon as per your instructions.
It would be in ink, rendered with BASIC, FLAT COLORS
If you want just black or white, no problem.  
Pencil rendered?
Charcoal? Just add a few bucks for the extra efforts.
Now if you want full colors--like the kangaroo above, that is another ten  for better quality.
I will  send you a high res,  300 dpi jpeg file  of the finished work.


Reviews


joshcloutier:he did a really good job. Did it meet my expectations? No but still a good Drawing.

rickycastillo:Thanks Sir...\r\n

williamtodd708:The Seller delivered great results! I'd work with him again. Highly recommended

rickycastillo:Thanks!\r\n

lylekrahn:More great work


No comments:

Post a Comment