Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will color your drawings or line art in photoshop or sai

I will color your drawings or line art in photoshop or sai












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border"> You send a simple coloring page or lineart drawing to color that is not complicated, then I'll color it in either photoshop or SAI to work on it. 

Reviews


paulemil:I love it. This artist keeps getting better (as I keep asking her to color these characters, background fairies, and that flamethrower). Outstanding as always.

dabathhouse:Outstanding Experience!

paulemil:Now this is awesome. I love everything about it. Another fantastic job.

dabathhouse:Outstanding Experience!

paulemil:I love her attention to detail, even on minor things, like the robot claw on the ceiling and the purple fluid in the I.V. Another fantastic job.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment