Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Create Cartoon Character Concepts











About:

This Gig offers you my service of creating original character concepts.



I have 3 + years of experience creating characters for various clients and studios. You will love the experience of working and also the output provided by me .



Services provided in this gig are:



  • Unique Concepts
  • High-quality Output (upto 400 dpi)
  • High resolution output
  • Different character poses
  • Humans as cartoon character


All the pricing details are given in the pricing section but for CUSTOM & BULK orders , please INBOX ME FIRST.



There is discount on bulk orders which you can see in the FAQ.



ORDER SOON !!!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work as usual. I will be back for more orders thank you!

Seller's Response:

Great Client !! I would love to work with you !!

Seller's Response:

Great work as always! Makes what I want perfectly! Very happy with their consistent work.

Seller's Response:

Great and very understanding client !!

Seller's Response:

great as always




No comments:

Post a Comment