Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will happy to provide it for you. happy happy day~ + See More

I will happy to provide it for you. happy happy day~ + See More












About:

I will draw simple cartoon for any purpose
This is my  another gigs. if you like my drawing style I would like to draw your project. 

1 gig its just single character or object full color without background.
plus $5 for the background
plus $5 for multiple character  

any detailed you can contact or discuss with me

regard :)

Reviews


leahvizgan:6th time working with her. Amazing job and perfect the first time. High quality and easy to communicate with. Highly recommend. Great Job as always

laurencehox439:It was totally fine! Work was well done and delivered on time!

nurafifah737:Outstanding Experience!

cdzidrums:Always a pleasure working with this artist. Always delivers top notch work!

nurafifah737:thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment