Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will create a cute animal cartoon character sketch

I will create a cute animal cartoon character sketch












About:

My name is Dan, I trained as traditional 2D animator, I work as a freelance artist and I produce illustration, animation, character designs, storyboards and much much more.

I've worked independently and I've also worked for large companies, including the BBC (UK). I'm professional and I enjoy bringing my own style to an illustration project.

I can create a wide variety of illustrations, animals, people, monsters and robots and anything in-between. I'm a creative thinker and I'll happily help you with your project taking it from words to pictures.

I'm dedicated, motivated and professional. I'd love the opportunity to create for you.

All I need from you is the type of character you'd like and what things they might have (eg. they like tennis and fish). I will then incorporate these into the sketch. Makes a great unique birthday present.

Thanks for looking

Reviews


derzda:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

agoidina:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

roguealpha:Great work. Provided a custom order for me in a timely manner.

timgustave:The seller is able to think about abstract designs and is very gifted at his work!

cosmicapple:Tim has been really great to work for, full of useful constructive words and encouragement. I highly recommend working with Tim on projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment