Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will add flat colors your comic book page

I will add flat colors your comic book page












About:

Hi Fiverr!

For only $5 I will quickly provide you with flat colors for your comic book page. I will be happy to produce finished files in a single layer tiff or psd file, in RGB, CMYK, or Greyscale (whatever you prefer). I am happy to provide commercial license for any art produced (found in the gig extras), I am also able to handle bunches of pages (just purchase multiple gigs). Finally, I will be happy to provide complete coloring for one or multiple pages for just a few dollars more (please refer to extras). 

Thanks, I hope to work with you soon!
Ben

Reviews


allanangel:One word. Amazing!!!!!!

benglibert:Outstanding Experience!

melissaleellen:I saw all the positive stars and now I know why! Fast, communicative and a talented artist! Great working with you! ;) I'm sending more work when you are ready!

benglibert:Outstanding Experience!

karenaa:Exactly as I had hoped things would look. Very pleased. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment