Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will make cute customized emoticons

I will make cute customized emoticons












About:

Hello! Astarotte here!
you can call me "Yuki"
I came up with this gig to have fun and add experience
to my Graphic Design.

My Gig Instruction:

  • Send me Images / References or the character
  • Provide Sizes 
  • Themes / Colors.
  • Add the instructions or texts you want to include

My Prices:
$10 - 1 character
$15 - 1 character animated

For custom commissions please pm me for prices.
please do message me 1st before ordering.

Note:
Please be clear in giving descriptions
and make sure that it is final and you've decided.
All files will be send in JPG, PNG or GIF only.
if you want the source file you will buy extra on the gig.

Thank you :3 

Reviews


tomicoder:Friendly and good.

sugarskullsxp:Thank you! Awesome work

astarotte:Thanks so much again for the order. She is very easy to work with and kind.

nishiplays:I loved everything \u003c3

astarotte:Thanks so much nishi,\r\nhe is very understanding and friendly.\r\nI've met a new friend! :) hello nishi!


No comments:

Post a Comment