Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will draw anything you order. I will use my strenght and efforts to do your job!

I will draw anything you order. I will use my strenght and efforts to do your job!












About:

Hello ladys and gentlemans,

I will draw your caricature, just send me your pic and it will be done!

More about this gig:

I Make 3 types of Caricatures:

  1. BASIC - SKETCH DRAWING: I will draw a sketch caricature in blue pencil or any color you wish, but just using 1 color. Ideal to you see how it will look before finishing.

  2. STANDARD - LINEART DRAWING: I will draw caricatures in lineart style. Lineart styles are black and white and can include shades of gray or manga tones.

  3. PREMIUM - COLORFUL ILLUSTRATION: I will draw caricatures in colorful of anything you wish.

Check the extras for more options, the extras I offer is:

  • Source File: $5
  • Printable Resolution: $5
  • Extra figure: $15
  • Add Manga Tones: $5
  • Add Background: $20
  • Add Abstract Background: $5
  • Aditional Revision: $5
  • Comercial Use: $50

Best Regards,

Andre Araujyo

Reviews


pjacks28:Very realistic and high quality

andrearaujyo:Thanks for hiring me. I hope your brothers loves the surprise!

juanquito:Todo genial. Repetiremos

andrearaujyo:Good buyer! I recomend.

edsonvdemetrio:Bom trabalho!


No comments:

Post a Comment