Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will draw any cartoon character for you

I will draw any cartoon character for you












About:

Welcome to my gig,

I like to draw cartoon and I do it 7 days per week. Therefore, I created this gig to share my passion with people.

 You can order now any cartoon drawing using the 3 packages.

 But in any case you will get a cool professional joyful drawing. I do drawing by colored pencils and pastels then scan it and upload a jpg-file.

  • What you can get:
* A high quality JPEG file for your drawing
*A vector file for your drawing: best quality with different sizes, can be used to create A T-shirt, big sized wallpaper
*A design for different staff: T-shirt, mugs, notebook,...

  • How you can order:
* Read carefully the packages and the extras
*Place the order (ORDER NOW button)
*Answer the questions while ordering: character name, mood, special requirements..
* Receive drawing, complete the order and give review


Note: Please do contact me before you place an order.

Be sure that you will get the best quality or refund guaranteed.

Best regards,
MED AMINE

Reviews


benauis:Seller is efficient in both comms and product production.. very good turn around time.. I have nothing but compliments for such a seller

dannybittiker:Great product and fast turnaround!

aminelegend1:Thank you my friend.\r\n It was a pleasure working with you and am looking forward to cooperating with you again.

jamingoette:Excellent artist, great communication, quick and accurate drawings. Handles revisions promptly. I wouldn't use any other artist.

aminelegend1:Thank you my friend. \r\nIt was a pleasure working with you and am looking forward to cooperating with you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment