Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Draw Unicorns, Ponies And Pegasus Of Your Choice











About:

I suggest contacting me through messages for a custom order >uO much easier!



I can draw a pony/unicorn/pegasus etc in the style which you can see on the gig. It can be your own pony or existing one!

Entry level is HEAD ONLY in colour! - 5$



You can also add extras:

Additional Figure +5$

Add simplistic Background/Scene +10$

Full Body drawing +5$

Reviews


:

I Love it!!!

:

Very quick delivery. I'm very satisfied of both the picture and the seller's communication with me on the details of the drawing. Thank you so much. ❤

:

I absolutely love my unicorn! Thank you so very much!! I will definitely recommend and will definitely use your services again.

:

yes he did

:

Fast and very good quality




No comments:

Post a Comment