Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will make you as a yellow cartoon

I will make you as a yellow cartoon












About:

Hi you !
Have you ever wondered what you would like like as a Yellow character or wanted a cool and distinctive avatar for social media.

Well I can redraw a picture of you as a Yellow style character.

For one gig I will draw your head and shoulders for 2 gigs I will draw the rest of your body as well.

- for the best results I need a well lit non blurry picture of the person you want drawn.

If you have any questions or requests please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


dmarcus22:The seller only contacts you when you don’t give 5/5 star reviews. I for one leave honest reviews, the seller doesn’t really contact you until they want a killer review and a tip. They did good work...but not very fond of how they communicated with me. The seller sent me a request to change my review so here it is. \n#NotSponsored #GoodWorkThough

arami4187:It is a Christmas gift and thought this would be a good thing to frame and give as a gift

simpson3:Thanks you

designx_fox:seller did an amazing job and was wonderful to work with.

simpson3:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment