Saturday, February 3, 2018

I will draw a cartoon of your cat or dog in my style

I will draw a cartoon of your cat or dog in my style












About:

I will draw a full colour cartoon of the pet you provide a photo of in my unique style. 

Delivery will take up to 9 days and I will provide you with a transparent PNG that is 2000 pixels at it's highest/widest point.

I will draw your pet as is in the photo, unless other instructions are provided (please keep instructions brief).

I can't draw trademarked logos.

Basic gig does NOT include any modifications (unless I did something incorrect). If you require changes you will need to purchase an extra gig.

Please note: revisions are only for minor changes like colour etc, it does not include complete re-draws. If you want something re-drawn or extra things added that were not in your original description, you will need to purchase extra revisions.

If you are unsure what to order, or have a special request please contact me for a quote.

Commercial license must be purchased if the image is being used for commercial purposes such as advertising, promotion, web pages, logo design, or other business related tools etc.

Reviews


morgansmith771:Thanks !!

clairegosse:Outstanding Experience!

morgansmith771:Thanks !!

clairegosse:Outstanding Experience!

morgansmith771:Thanks !!


No comments:

Post a Comment