Sunday, February 2, 2020

Draw You As A South Park Character











About:

Have you ever wonder how would you look if you were part of the town of South Park?

Here's your opportunity to make this come true!



NOTE:

I can customize the clothes of your character, or Add the background you will choose from my options - I do not provide custom background scene, if you want a custom background, please write me first :)

 

I will send you A3 size high quality jpeg/png format file to you.

 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

·  Check out the EXTRAS listed above or contact me privately if you need anything else. 

·  AFTER YOU PLACE ORDER, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ATTACH YOUR Quality PHOTO.



Thank you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome. Really nice drawing.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

Great communication. Fast response.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much :)

:

This is an artist I’d gladly hire again without question. She’s fast, reliable and does sensational work.




No comments:

Post a Comment