Monday, February 24, 2020

Draw Your Avatar In My Cute Cartoon Style











About:

RULE

  • Describe avatar character you want : pose, clothes, accessories
  • Attach your references in JPEG format (no URL)
  • Don't ask me to draw about nude / disgusting object
  • Extra Fast service is not always available, please ask first if you want it
  • I just do 1 minor modification, after that you have to pay again
  • I may resale / reuse the pictures I made, except for pictures which copyright purchased
  • If you want to use the picture for commercial / business, please purchase the copyright to respect me as the illustrator
  • Each picture has each copyright, it mean if you buy 3 pictures, you have to buy 3 copyrights


COSTBasic $5 = 1 portrait avatar, 800 pixel 100dpi, 7 days

  • +$5 to get 1 full body
  • +$5 for additional object (dog, cat, table, PC, etc)
  • +$5 to get printable res. (3000 pixel 300 dpi)
  • +$10 to add background

  • +$10 to remove my ID 'mikoarc'
  • +$50 to get copyright (PSD file + without my ID + printable resolution)
  • +$20 to 48 hours service
  • +$30 to 24 hours service

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I needed a 2D image to convert to a rigged image for a Facerig video on my photography website. Alifia (Kira) was excellent to work with. She gave me exactly what I needed and did so in a very collaborative manner. I will definitely work with her on future projects. I feel blessed and lucky to have worked with her. .

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! It's a pleasure to work with you :)

Seller's Response:

Fabulous! Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thanks! I’m happy with the final result.




No comments:

Post a Comment