Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Draw Any Character In A Chibi Anime Style











About:

Hello and thank you for your interest! You can just call me Chae. This is my first gig on this site and I am very excited to work with you!



*I will draw:

- Almost anything, except for 18+ content

- Fanart

- Original characters

- Anthros (Furry characters)



*I will not draw:

- Clutter (if you want to inquire about having multiple objects, you can contact me and we can negotiate.)

- Extreme mecha

- NSFW



*I will also send one WIP (work-in-progress) of your drawing, before coloring it.

*Pricing may vary based on complexity.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

AWESOME! we are so excited about this

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment