Sunday, February 23, 2020

Draw A Fluffy Character For You











About:

Hey Everyone!

If you need cute furry/fluffy cartoon characters then you are in a right place.
 Please be as descriptive as possible when describing what you would like. 

Please note, while I am happy to offer revisions to the image I am not able to make changes based on new instructions/a new image.  I also require a description to work from.  



You are in the right place ...!



In this gig, I will draw a cute furry cartoon character.



   I will deliver you:




  1. JPG (with background) in High Resolution.
  2. PNG (No background) in High Resolution.
  3. All you get #1 to #2 only for $10  !!!

  4. Additional gigs for new character.


   Price 



  • Only $10 for a single cartoon character (1 gig for 1 character).
  • +$5 for source file.
  • +$5 for adding a custom background
  • +$10 for commercial use.
 

     INBOX BEFORE YOU ORDER


    Thank You!

Reviews


:

Yes, the Seller helped me achieve my goal!

:

Thanks for doing this job

:

This is a fantastic seller! I have done 4 gigs with her so far, and she is amazing every time! Great quality, communication, professionalism. I highly recommend!!!

:

Yes, this seller was just amazing! Great quality, fast and responsive! I highly recommend!!!!

:

This seller is amazing!!! I cannot recommend more highly! The quality, the speed and the responsiveness are unmatched!




No comments:

Post a Comment