Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Make Vector Illustration Dog Cat Animal Pet Cartoon Portrait











About:

I will do a colored drawing of you and your cat, dog or other pet.



  • For the best result, provide me a high quality photo of your pet
  • I want my pet to draw( 1 character  = 1 gig) .if you want your pet with you( 2 characters = 2 gigs)

  • I do not illustrate backgrounds. These are only character drawings. Additional props such as toys and chairs and etc are more than okay. 

  • Send me your best quality photo for best result. Blurry, dark or pixels photo is not recommended because the quality of the cartoon depends on the quality of the photo

  • for family packages, backgrounds chosen by the designer. I am using jpeg images and a blur vector background for this package. 




Feel free to contact me for your Work :)

I am happy to work with you!

Reviews


:

Love everything about this! communicated straight off and delivered everything brilliantly! I will definitely come again if any other similar needs!

:

Hey there, thank you! Another great work, thanks.

:

Awesome job.

:

Perfect as always

:

Came out adorable thank you !!




No comments:

Post a Comment