Saturday, February 29, 2020

Illustrate You In Manga Anime Style











About:

who wants to look photorealistic in all their portraits? sometimes stepping back or stepping forward (depends on how you view Manga as) bring vibrancy to your smartphone wallpaper or your living room walls because I can illustrate you or even your lovely bundle of joy in 1080p resolution to use on laptop, smartphone and any other devices as wallpaper or on A3 international size for print making. All of these will be drawn in 300dpi. so hire me to get that cell shaded goodness :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! You gave me even more than I asked! Will recommend you to everyone!

Seller's Response:

my account was stale till he wiped off the cob webs

Seller's Response:

Amazing art and fast delivery, would recommend and will definitely be buying from again.

Seller's Response:

gave me wide reference images to design from

:

Very good and high quality work.




No comments:

Post a Comment