Sunday, February 23, 2020

Make Turnaround For Your Character Design











About:

Thank you for checking out my service page. Why you should choose me for creating your needed custom characters turnarounds



• Original and quality work

 • On-time delivery (I use GMT+5:30)

 • My own unique style (or you can mention your style of choice)

 • Designs can be used as logos, mascots, or cartoon, comics, and illustration characters



Through this service, you will get the following from me for only $30:

 • One (1) illustration of an original character or of a character of your choice

 • Plain background (one color)

 • Completed work delivered as JPG or PNG file

 • Delivery within two (2) days



Just to clarify, the $30 service does not include the following:

 • Character turnarounds (other angles)

 • Multiple poses

 • Realistic illustrations, highly-detailed, or large-scale works



Here is an overview of my extra services as well. You can refer to them below for their respective prices:

 • I will add other angles (turnarounds)

 • I will add more poses as required

 • I will illustrate 2 more characters

 • I will include a simple layout (with text) for all the artwork




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Designs took slightly longer than I anticipated, but royal animation was really great with communication, and I received the designs in a reasonable amount of time. For what I need, these are great!

Seller's Response:

Very Nice Character to work with! Really Enjoyed working with the Client!

Seller's Response:

Royalanimation was easy to work with. This was a little misunderstanding about my instructions but it was cleared up. Would recommend to other people and I will buy again from them in the future.

Seller's Response:

Nice Client to work with, enjoyed doing the character

Seller's Response:

Seller was really understanding and immediately knows what I want! Recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment