Sunday, February 23, 2020

Draw A Character In A Chibi Style For You











About:

I will draw a cute chibi, it can be an original character, a fanart of a existing character, or based on a photo of yours. I mostly draw girls, but it can be a boy too! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I needed a character for my stream and this seriously exceeded my expectations! AMAZING. 10/10 would recommend

Seller's Response:

I'm really glad you liked it! Thanks for your order :)

Seller's Response:

Super helpful making sure my drawing was perfection!! Would definitely buy from her again! She’s the sweetest :)

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Very helpful and responsive. I love how she confirmed with me about my art vision to make sure she was on the right track.




No comments:

Post a Comment