Thursday, February 27, 2020

Draw Your Pet With Cosplay Costumes











About:

Hello! I'm Jony.



I will draw or paint your pet with a unique cosplay costume.

I can do cosplay style of VIDEO GAME, ANIME, MOVIE, or Anything you want!



Before you order



1) Please select one of the options such as BASIC, STANDARD, or PREMIUM.



2) Please send me YOUR PET PHOTO and the CHARACTER PHOTO that

will be applied to your pet.



3) Please let me know a request you wish.



Note



You can contact me anytime to talk about a gig.


YOUR ORDER CAN BE DELIVERED QUICKER THAN ON TIME

(BUT NEVER LATE, NO WORRIES!)


The standard PNG file size is 300 dpi and 2000 x 2480px (Vertical)

OR 2480 x 2000px (Horizontal)



Regards,

Jony Yoon



Reviews


:

A++ Service as per usual!

:

Thank you so much! Wonderful communication and fantastic work. So happy!

:

Great work as always :)

:

IT WAS AMAZING

:

Awesome work as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment