Sunday, February 23, 2020

Make You The Most Adorable Kawaii And Chibi Artwork











About:

Hi there! My name is Rhein, i am a Kawaii/Chibi artist based in the Philippines. I speak fluent English as well as my native Filipino language Tagalog. I formally worked for a Japanese publishing company as a lead artist for a children`s magazine for over 8 years. I love my art and stand by the quality of my work. I look forward to working with you ^-^



Kindly contact me first before starting the gig for the following orders:



- Kawaii logo designs

- Kawaii portrait illustrations (Please provide a clear reference of the subject to be drawn)

- Kawaii background scenes



Reviews


:

The seller worked very hard to meet my needs.

:

This is so very cute and wonderful; much better than I imagined!

:

Thank you again for your amazing work! Quick delivery and always better than expected!

:

I always love receiving my commissions! She does such a wonderful job each time!

:

Just like my lil unicorn, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment