Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Make Cartoon Of Your Photo











About:

I can make cartoon version of your Photo,



"I draw exactly like the photo, so I can't make different pose or facial expression"

I will draw a cartoon portrait based on your photo. I can draw a face, half body, and full body.

 No background scenes and no pets.If you needed Background then please let me know before order.

 The $5 Gig includes: 

- Half Body Drawing

- One person 

- High-resolution (JPEG or PNG file)

- 3 revisions

- color

- 3 days delivery



The $15 Gig includes: 

- Half body

- high resolution (JPEG and PNG and PSD file)

- Commercial use

- color

- 5 revisions

- 3 days delivery



The $35Gig includes: 

- full body drawing

- high resolution (JPEG and PNG and PSD file)

- Commercial use

- Source file

- color

- unlimited Revision

- 2 days delivery

NOTE: I do not accept low-quality photo, blurred picture...etc if you give me a bad quality photo, you will only get a bad quality cartoon.

YOU CAN SEND ME THE PHOTO FIRST SO THAT I CAN CHECK IF I'LL BE ABLE TO USE IT.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect!!!!

Seller's Response:

Perfect!!!

:

Very quick and efficient thank you.

:

Great personality... you are most welcome

:

pen_tools works very fast. But also the quality is great.Great guy, great job! Will be using him again for sure. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment