Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Draw A Quality Professional Caricature Portrait











About:

I will draw a quality professional Caricature portrait. it will can sized to your specifications  (my standard sizing is 8X11)



See other gigs for adding another person into the image, or adding digital color and themes!

I also have over 10 years experience as a freelance comic artist (see my other gig at the bottom of this page)



Thanks for checking out my page! 

I hope you'll consider ordering a custom Caricature drawing



Are you happy with your Caricature or drawing? 

feel free to buy a extra gig on my tip page:

https://www.fiverr.com/ashtmjakcson/accept-a-tip-for-a-job-well-done?funnel=201412231927507155690160

it will go to growing my Caricature business and treats for my dog Wilson :)

Reviews


:

We bought caricature sketches for our websites team page instead of doing professional photos. The team had lots of fun with their sketches and Ash did a great job

:

Great for caricature, delivered on time and friendly service. Wasn't what I was looking for, but I was trying to find a source for a piece of work personal to myself and my business. Not any fault of the artist, I was shopping around for someone who could do what I needed.

:

Very well done and super fast!

:

Great work!!!

:

A++ seller. Quick turnaround time once again.




No comments:

Post a Comment