Monday, February 24, 2020

Create A Comic Style Illustartion











About:

Hi, my name  is Koko

i can make a sketch of your potrait (head to shoulder) in 24 hour just for $5.

My work is digitally hand drawn. I accept any request but if you are not sure if it's possible, contact me first



Tips for BEST Results:

  •  attach a GOOD QUALITY and GOOD RESOLUTION photo
  •  Clarify your Instructions and Requests
  •  PROVIDE Reference images if possible


IMPORTANT:

  • 1 Cartoon Caricature Figure only (additional figure available for extra $5)

  • Please Contact me if you need more that 1 Cartoon Caricature (I will give a Discount for bulk orders)


easy, better result and quality.

don't hesitate to massage me



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Will use again

:

He was awesome. professional and patient. Beautiful illustrations!! Would and will use him again!

:

thank you so much Taylor, you very detail in giving order and revision. VIP buyer.

:

does great work. will use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment