Saturday, February 29, 2020

Draw Avatar From Your Picture











About:

I'll make a CARTOON LOOK from your picture.

draw exactly like the photo. so please send me a good shot photo of you :)



note :



head and shoulder

5$ for each figure

Send me your best quality photo

Don't send : Blurred, overcast, night shot



price :

-  1 figure =$5   

-  2 figure =2x$5=$10   

-  3 figure =3x$5=$15   

-  4 figure =4x$5=$20



max. 4 figures.



You will get the result size 800x800 pixel in the transparent background. If need big size best for print  and Commercial Use License please add extra gig.  



If you satisfied with my job, please subscribe it to your friend, your colleague and your family



thank you



Reviews


Seller's Response:

quick and to the point.

:

An excellent result as usual

:

My cartoon turned out great!

:

Order was completed as described but seemed as if it was created by an app instead of someone who was aiming to meet my requirements. Unfortunately, I was traveling so I didn't have time to follow up on the revision.

:

thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment