Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Portraits Caricatures And Cartoons











About:

I will draw any cartoon with the back ground as per customer requirement,I will draw  any caricature  if a clear snap  of the identity is given to me.



1.For cartoonise thing or simple background or black and white

sketch $5.



2.Full body colored caricature without background $ 10.



3.Full body colored caricature with colored background  $ 15.



4.Full body colored caricature with colored background  and multiple props $ 20.



  • Deliver in 3 days.
  • 3 revisions.
  • Printable resolution file.
 

 + extra $ 10 for 1 day delivery.



 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Croods is great, as always. I've done many jobs with him and always there to help out and to revise until you're happy. Great all around.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience!!!

Seller's Response:

This artist is amazing one of the best on fiver I’m so glad I met his and he will have my business for life !

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience!!! Great communication. Very nice to work with.

Seller's Response:

perfect job...thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment