Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Make 2D Character Design And Caricature











About:

We are a group of Comic Book Artists. To the outside world I'm an ordinary Graphic Designer but secretly with the help of my tools I draw dynamic Comic pages. I hunted down the skills to improve my art, but in doing so, I opened a window of opportunities.



You will get from me:



Comic style art in color/ black and white/inked art work



Comic Book style art in full color with black and white pencils and inked  artwork source file



Comic style art in Large Format



Comic Book style art in full color in large format or poster size with b/w inked artwork source file

Reviews


Seller's Response:

There was a little misscommunication in the beginning but after revision it turned out as i wanted it.

Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Please put words on the bee. Hip Hop Spelling Bee There’s no chain on her

:

highly recommend! great experience!

:

will happy to work for you again and again




No comments:

Post a Comment