Monday, February 24, 2020

Draw Unique Cartoon Portrait From Your Photo











About:

I will draw unique cartoon portrait from your photo.



Notes:

  • 1 "head and shoulder" only
  • Send me head shot photo, from the front and good quality    photo (min 300 dpi)
  • Don't send me blurred, overcast, night shots, partially covered face (eg. covered by hand or objects)
  • If your photo are cut off around the head, then the vector cartoon result will be cut off too
  • I don't accept picture of famous people/celebrities
  • I don't draw the background such as buildings, rooms etc
  • I don't draw tattoos, intricate motifs on clothing, or overly complicated object/design.
  • Revision can be requested, as long as it does not deviate from the original photo
   

Additional figures are welcome (+5$ for each figure) Max. 4 figures.

Half body are welcome (+10$ for each half body)

Full body are welcome (+20$ for each full body)



The result will be delivered to you in 1200x1200 pixel ,PNG format with transparent/white background (please ask if you need different size or format)



The quality of your photos determine the results as well.



If you have additional request or question, please contact me.



Don't forget to check my other gigs, thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm a repeat customer and vevarda does great work!

:

Very easy to work with, and appreciate the timely communication.

:

Vevarda, worked on several modifications with me and now we are 100% satisfied! Thanks, as always!

:

Always a pleasure working with you, thank you very much.

:

We have had more than 20 avatars done with Vevarda, we often ask for revisions and he tweaks everything until we are satisfied.Clearly we appreciate working with him because we keep coming back!




No comments:

Post a Comment