Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Draw 2 Manga Black And White Pages Any Style











About:

=PLEASE SEND MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING=

You will receive 2 pages of a manga or cartooncomic  drawn by me.

You decide the theme, the genre (I handle shojo, shonen, furry, ecchi, hentai, yuri, yaoi) and the style you decide (I fit any manga style, just give me image references)

Thecnical issues: 800 x 1200 px 300 Dpi,


6 maximum panels per page.

Take a look at my reference pages in my portfolio, that's the quality of outline and framing I handle.



Words alone are important, but it impacts more to talk with pictures.

-WE ALL HAVE A STORY TO TELL-




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful work. Perfect

:

Great. A pleasure. Very talented artist who is simply a great person to work with. The bestest of the best

:

Thank you so much for trust in my art, would be great to work for you in the future.

:

This seller did a great job creating an amazing piece of artwork according to the references and my needs! I would recommend them to anyone!

:

Truly an amazing talent .




No comments:

Post a Comment