Saturday, February 22, 2020

Draw You A Comic Or Cartoon











About:

For this package it's a combination of semi-realistic comic and cartoony style which depends on they style you prefer. This gig can be order from a sketch, clean lineart (ink) to fully colored art work which ever suit your needs.   



  • Please message me first before ordering. Otherwise, your order may be cancelled. 
  • Please check the gig extras if they have all of what you need before placing a order.


 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was a wonderful experience, the servicer was very flexible and patient with my ideas ! They brought my ideas to life ! I will definitely be recommending their services to everyone!

:

Everything was easy to get done exactly how I wanted, and goodgrace3 went above and beyond with her design work.

:

Goodgrace3! Did an amazing job and I'm going to contact them again for my next book. Not only did GoodGrace3 work with me, but understood my vision for something that didn't exist. That is great creativity and imagination. Also, was very pleasant to chat with and made me feel comfortable. Thank you!

:

it was wonderful experience working with you. looking forward to Future project.

:

Awesome job!




No comments:

Post a Comment