Saturday, February 29, 2020

Draw You A Cute Anime Chibi In My Style











About:

Want to have a cute picture of you and your pet? Your favorite character? Maybe your own customized avatar? I can do it for you!



For the basic gig you will get



  • a bust, waist up or full body chibi of you, your friend, pet or any character of your liking
  • 1200x1200 px (if you want it bigger just ask!)
  • JPG or PNG, may also be transparent.
  • any extra items you want (armor, musical instrument, etc)
  • black and white picture only




Extras!

  • full colored picture, with a simple or transparent background (+5$)
  • add another character (+5$)


For start drawing I will need reference pictures of the character or person. In case you can't provide me with any, a detailed description will do! You can also specify any pose you want.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I wanted a drawing in that particular style and I was served perfectly! Everything happened as I wanted, and I was very impressed by the final result .

:

great experience, very pleased with my logo. made all the revisions I asked. I will get more designs very soon!

:

Nope not going to use it. The quality is just not on point.

:

Hello, you approved every stage of the drawing and said everything was OK each time. The quality is the same as the rest of the drawings on my portfolio, if you found there were any problems with the coloring you could have asked for a revision.

:

The picture was lovely and adorable . 10/10 Would buy again.




No comments:

Post a Comment