Saturday, February 22, 2020

Draw You In Pop Art Style











About:

Hi, thanks for checking out my gig! :)



If you're looking for a new cool personalized art for your home or a creative gift for someone you love, you can find it here. I'll be happy to make something special for you!



All you need to do is to send me a good quality photo of yourself, your friend, or even your pet and I can make it a great pop art style illustration. It's very important that the photo is clear on persons face - better photo will ensure better result. 



My packages are: 



  • 10$ for a basic head drawing (square dimensions)
  • 15$ for detailed half body (A4 or Letter size - let me know)
  • 25$ for detailed half body with all the extras included (print ready PDF, Ai file, and unlimited revisions)


If there are more than one person on the photo, you just order the gig two, three or four more times, depending on how many people you have on the photo. 



I can draw pets too, the prices are the same.



If you have some special idea for the background, outfit, changing pose or something else, make sure you message me first, so I can see if that's doable and should I alter the price, depending on the complexity of your request.



I'm looking forward working with you!

Reviews


:

Love working with Jelenaa! She always over-delivers!

:

Great job!

:

Great job, as always!

:

Thank you for you quick changes. Very good!

:

This is fourth time working with jelenaa. Will be coming back!




No comments:

Post a Comment