Saturday, February 1, 2020

A Chibi Drawing Of You Or Your Character











About:

If you want you or your characters Drawn in a cute chibi style, or maybe a gift to any of your friends, hit me up I'll draw one for you :) If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.



Please message me first To make sure I'm capable of doing your order.



This is not a designing gig, I will not design any outfits or characters for you! please make sure to have reference photos of everything you want drawn! thank you <3

Reviews


:

Amazing work once again! She's super easy to talk to and she's really nice and patient. I love her work. absolutely adore the final outcome! <3 A+++

:

As usual, it was great ! Already ordered a first chibi last year, asked for more this year héhé ! Amazing work, great communication ! Will order some more for sure

:

Artist is super friendly and very patient - I love the final result! A+++

:

Pichuun has a fantastic art style, one of the best on Fiverr for chibi in my personal opinion.

:

Always a pleasure working with Pichuun :)




No comments:

Post a Comment