Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Design Awesome Cute Animal Cartoon Character











About:

Hi Fiverr world! I am offering great discount right now!!!!! Limited period offer !!!



I am a professional illustration artist and I can design cute animal cartoon designs for you in my style. I can design characters from your description or idea that you can use for books, presentation, logo and gifting purposes.



No Bulk orders please message me if you need a bulk order delivered 



What you get in $5



1 Full body Cartoon character, colored

Full vector design

3000 x 3000 High Resolution JPEG and PNG

Source file of the design

Commercial license of the design



Please check out my gig extra for some amazing offers



I am also expert in designing



Cartoon characters for kids book

Cartoon vector animals character

Cartoon backgrounds humans, animals, objects and background.



Please feel free to drop us a message and we will sure revert you with the answer.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller did not communicate at all. Very basic drawing.

Seller's Response:

Wonderful designs! Will be back soon! MIa

Seller's Response:

Thank you Mia

:

Wonderful work!! Will purchase it again.

:

Extraordinary Client to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment