Friday, February 28, 2020

Design Your Character For Video Game In Manga Anime Style











About:

TRY ME I SWEAR YOU will NOT REGRET IT

REMEMBER TO CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING.

I don't draw portrait (i don't draw any image of people in anime style.)



I am Sami Alast, your character designer.



 KEY FEATURES

Professional and Creative Design 



Super Clear and Clean 



 WHY ME? 

I've been working at manga design since 18 years ago. 

 I will generate ideas, and execute just like what you expect 

 Please Note:i dont do Mecha design .

if you want you image black and White contact me please.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

good first time buy

Seller's Response:

very good I recommend

:

Commissioned commercial mascot for small online business, negotiation and fees are more then fare considering the professional consulting, creativity and speed of work.Approach Samialast for work without hesitation for male and female character creation. I will be sure to come back for more poses and themes in future.

:

Did a wonderful job! Very fast worker and makes quality art. Highly recommend :)

:

excelente experience, wonderful i liked working with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment