Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Draw A Character For You











About:

I can draw one character black and white with white background for $5.



I can deliver it in color with the addition of $5.



The works delivered are remained my copyright with my signature. Add another $15 and I can sell the copyright.



Images will be delivered at 300dpi in any format you want. (Jpeg, png, tiff, psd, pdf and etc.)

Reviews


:

we are collaborating for some time now and I appreciate our collaboration a lot. Seller understands exactly what I need and it`s just great to work with him.

:

Gifted artist, great work! Highly recommended! Will come back soon.

:

Great Artist! Unique style! Highly recommended. Met exactly my expectations! Will come back!

:

Great Artist! Highly recommended! Will come back definitely!

:

Very good!




No comments:

Post a Comment