Saturday, February 22, 2020

Draw Anything In Chibi Anime Style











About:

Include the ilustration in jpg format, only one character, full HD basic colors with basic lighs and shades , if you want the pakage only have to write me in my inbox, and give me the specifics references of the character that you need that I draw, and a reference picture.



Before order this gig, please read this list "What I do and don't draw"

  •  I CAN DRAW:  Original Character/ Yourself, Yourlover, Your idol / Mascot /Fanart (Game/Anime/Manga/Movie characters)
  • Strength: Chibi, sexy boy, girl, animal, pastel color, expression
  •  I CAN'T DRAW: gore, NSFW, furry, bara, manly boy, heavy armor, complicated weapons
  • I have a right to :  deny/reject any order


EXTRA:
  • Background : Simple ($5) / Detailed ($10) / Super detailed (> $15 depends on the complexity)


All the information I have already put them on the gig, however if you have any questions feel free to contact me via "Contact me" button



Please contact me first whether am I ready for your commission



Thanks for stopping by my gig and I hope we can work together soon :3 

Reviews


:

it was good

:

yeeeeeeeeee

:

Great job, thanks.

:

Excellent customer service and response time!

:

it's not my first order but it's always nice to have new experiences




No comments:

Post a Comment