Saturday, February 22, 2020

Draw Black And White Toons











About:

What you see is the style that I draw. I can make the characters more ugly if you whish. More scruffy, more messy. I can not add colors as I am not very good at it. If you have a fun idea, just message me and I´ll see what I can do.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The toons he created are absolutely amazing! He delivered exactly what we needed very quickly. We were so excited, when we saw this illustrator's work on FIVERR. This seller's toons were exactly the style and humor we needed. He even offered great advice, as the project was underway. It was a pleasure to work with him, so we highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer. It was a fun project indeed. A lot of funny ideas that were great to illustrate. Thanks again.

Seller's Response:

Truly talented cartoonist/illustrator who took our words and turned them into the toons we needed for our book. Unique drawing style that made our concept work. Great suggestions on how to make the toon better than we envisioned. Easy to work with and always timely communication. Will use his services again. Highly recommend.

:

Ragree has been great to work with. Great communication and great flow. Thanks again

:

Talented cartoonist who strives to complete the drawing as I envision it. Even when it's hard to describe the drawing, this seller worked hard to provide me with updates until the cartoon met my expectations. Already placing a second order. Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment