Thursday, February 27, 2020

Draw Your Characters In Anime Style Headshot











About:

Hello! I'm Yume, an Italian girl, and I accept commissions of your very own characters!

I'm going to draw them as described in the packages, all the information you provide me will be added to the drawing, making it as close as you thought in as possible.

I'd appreciate receiving the following when I say Information

(* - Mandatory)

  •  Character hairstyle/color *
  •  Character eye color *
  •  Character accessories
  •  Character behaviour 
  •  Character peculiarities 
If you want a specific background, please ask after selecting the feature. (5$)

You can select within: Happy/Happy(Laughing), Sad/Sad(Crying), Deadpan, Pyscho, Embarrassed/Shy, Lenny face, Angry, Ahegao, Shocked, Bored, Scared, Relaxed, Thoughtful, In love, Hot, Freezing, Tired, Confused, Suspicious.

Time for completing commissions may vary according to how much homework I get, as I'm still studying ;)

For every question feel free to ask me, I'll answer as soon as possible!

PS: prices may change in time, so come to get your OC drawn as long as they're so low!







****************************



 














Reviews


Seller's Response:

Lovely drawing. Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Amazing customer! I have been given everything I needed in order to work propely,

:

high quality work. Nice

:

Communicative and precise. Definitely a nice and polite customer! Thanks!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment