Friday, February 28, 2020

Turn Your Comic Into A Motion Comic











About:

I'll make your Comic into a Motion Comic.
Just send me the page or pages you want me to animate and I'll make it happen.



After I finish. I will send you a file with your motion comic on it.

(75$ per page)

Real animation, real motion comics, real results!



YOU WILL GET

  • A top notch motion comic 
  • An opportunity to grow your audience
  • a serious advantage over the competition 



WHAT I WILL DO

  • I will study each panel on every page and animate them.
  • Add sound effects and music
  • Focus on quality and story telling

WHY CHOOSE ME?

  • The only seller who specializes in motion comics here
  • Proven Track record of providing quality animation for comics
  • I animate each page MANUALLY ; panel by panel, to insure you get the best motion comic possible.





NOTES:

  • I highly recommend you order as soon I’m available because I’m only one person ☝️and the number of projects I can work is limited. 

Reviews


:

amazing work!

:

awesome work!!

:

He did an awesome job on it!

:

Awesome job man. Exactly the effects that I am looking for....nice work

:

Yes. The seller told me which page was easier to use




No comments:

Post a Comment